- Art is a powerful form of expression not only for the artists who create it, but also for those who own it. Art allows people to express their individuality and to represent their beliefs, feelings, hopes, convictions and philosophies in socially (and visually) acceptable and redeeming ways.
- Art encourages people to ask questions, introspect, think about new ideas, experience fresh new perspectives and most importantly, it encourages us to take brief moments out of our busy lives to reflect on more than just the mundanities of our daily existences.
- Art improves our quality of life. All you have to do is think about the difference between a room with bare walls and one with walls full of art.
- Art inspires us to think about and even visualize how life might one day be better than it is now.
- Art stimulates conversation, dialogue and interchange even between total strangers who might never otherwise say a single word to each other. It gives people permission to share thoughts, feelings, ideas and impressions that they might not ordinarily share.
- Children are fascinated by art. Art prompts children to ask questions and encourages them to fantasize, imagine, explore and expand their perceptions of reality, and to dream of unlimited possibilities. Art teaches children how to be creative and have fun with life and gives them permission to do so as well.
- Art personalizes and humanizes the places where we live and work. Art revives lifeless interiors-- homes as well as businesses-- and transforms them into unique, beautiful and engaging environments.
- Most artists live very modest lifestyles because to them, making art and making the world a more beautiful place is more important than making money.
- For those so inclined, art can be used to signify wealth, success or power and can even be used to intimidate. For example, imagine a CEO's office appointed with a big bold, vibrant, dynamic painting hanging on the wall directly behind their desk, and two imposing larger-than-life sculptures strategically placed around the office. Anyone who sits and meets with this individual must also contend with their art.
- An original work of art is not only visually appealing, but it also radiates the personality, abilities, creativity, insight, inspiration, technical mastery, attitudes, and at its best, the brilliance and genius of the artist who created it. People who own art are not only able to experience, but also be inspired and uplifted by these qualities on an ongoing basis.
- An original work of art reflects, enhances and sometimes even magnifies the personality of the individual who owns it.
CLASSY ART | NYC | PARIS | ARABIC | MODERN